What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 162°C.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Top with whipped topping and pie filling.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating