What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a bowl combine eggs, castor sugar, baking soda, and salt and whisk well.
- Add butter milk, oil, vanilla essence, and vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Then add refined flour, cocoa powder and whisk well.
- In a pan, add sugar and water and cook until one string consistency.
- Pour this mixture into a mould and bake at 175°C for 60 minutes.
- Cool it down and demould.
- Add Cadbury Dairy Milk in a bowl. Add cocoa powder, fresh cream, butter and microwave it for 60-90 seconds.
- Pour this mixture over the cake and serve.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating