What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 176°C.
- Reserve 60g chocolate for later use. Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package;set aside.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim.
- Melt reserved chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating