What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Dissolve cornstarch in approx. 200 ml of milk.
- In a separate pot over low to medium heat, pour the rest of the milk, cocoa powder, condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, melt the whole Cadbury Dairy Milk bar in the mixture.
- Stir in the cornstarch slurry. Heat everything through until mixture thickens. Allow to cool.
- Divide crushed Oreo cookies into small tins. Pour the pudding over. Refrigerate for a few hours up to overnight. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating