What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Put flour, sugar and yeast in a bowl.
- Heat the milk until warm. Pour the milk slowly into the flour, stir until smooth.
- Set aside, let stand for 1 hour, until the dough is 3 times the size of the first.
- Put it in a piping bag, ready to use.
- Heat the oil, turn down the fire when it's hot.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag, spread the dough in the oil and adjust the size. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with the melted Cadbury.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating