What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- Melt Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate and whipping cream over low flame, until well-blended.
- Sift together cocoa powder and cornstarch. Then stir into the chocolate batter and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat together Philadelphia Cream Cheese and castor sugar until smooth. Stir in eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla essence until well-combined.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold in the chocolate batter with the cream cheese batter.
- Pour the mixed batter into a lined muffin pan (5x4 cm rounds) and fill each until almost full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top turns golden brown.
- Allow to cool or refrigerate overnight before serving.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating