What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened and almost golden brown. Then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, mixed dried herbs, eggs, and salt & pepper.
- Cook the burgers on a pre-heated frying pan or on a griddle and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. While the second side is cooking, add your Eden Slices to melt slightly.
- While waiting for the patties to fully cook, toast the cut side of your buns.
- To assemble, add lettuce, then beef patty with cheese, then tomato, then the bun. You can also add other sauces/toppings as you desire. Serve and enjoy.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating