What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. Mix well.
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Apply some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush.
- Top the mussels with grated Eden Melt Sarap (add as much as you want).
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil, with the meat side up.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. Then serve
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating