What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Flatten each bread slice with all sides removed using a rolling pin or a bottle. Brush the edge with egg wash.
- Spread 1 piece of Eden cheese slices in the center of each bread slice then top with 1 piece of hotdog and roll into a log.
- Press the edges until completely sealed. Dip the bread in egg wash and coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
- Deep fry the corndog seam side down, turning as needed, until golden and crunchy.
- Remove from the pan and drain the excess oil in a wire rack. Drizzle with ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard (optional).
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating