What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place a piece of pork loin in between plastic wrap. With a meat tenderizer or heavy saucepan, flatten the pork to at least 1/8” thick. Repeat with the rest of the pork loin.
- Season each piece of pork loin with a pinch of salt ground pepper, and paprika and place a strip of Eden Melt Sarap on top of the pork. Roll the pork with cheese inwards, starting from one end. Make sure that the cheese is sealed in tightly.
- Dredge the rolled pork with flour, then with egg and lastly, with Panko bread crumbs. Make sure that the pork is well coated.
- Deep fry the pork katsu over low-medium heat until the color turns golden brown.
- Let it cool for at least 2minutes before slicing. Serve cheesy katsu with your favorite dipping sauce.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating