What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Put the sugar in a large llanera. Place over low heat until the sugar has melted and turns golden.
- Occasionally move the llanera to avoid burning and to distribute sugar evenly. Remove from heat and allow it to harden.
- In a bowl, beat Eden Melt Sarap until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. Make sure to beat the mixture after each egg is added.
- Add evaporated milk and condensed milk. Mix well. Once thoroughly mixed, let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Cover llanera with foil and place in a baking dish with 1-inch water. Bake for 375F for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the leche flan comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Turn leche flan over on a serving dish. Top with shredded Eden cheese and enjoy!
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating