What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in oats, chocolate and nuts.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 3 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 min.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating