What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Chop 2 chocolate bars; set aside.
- Break remaining chocolate bars into small pieces; place in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in nuts and chopped chocolate.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 13 min. or edges are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating