What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Firstly to make the chick peas, rinse them then add maple syrup, olive oil, tamari and apple cider vinegar to them in a large roasting tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Slice up the bread ends into croutons, toss in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 8 minutes.
- Blend the dressing ingredients together in a blender.
- Slice up the Romain salad and toss through the dressing until coated.
- Plate up then add the croutons, seeds, chick peas, parmesan and top with more dressing.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating