What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Sieve Almond powder, powder sugar, salt & cocoa powder together and keep aside.
- Add egg whites in a bowl and whip until frothy.
- Add Castor sugar and cream of tartar and whip until soft glossy peaks form.
- Add Vanilla Essence and whip until high stiff peak forms.
- Add almond flour mixture in batches and mix using cut and fold method.
- Pipe out small rounds on a silicon mat and drizzle golden dust on top. Allow it to dry for couple of hours until the top layer is dry.
- Bake it at 160°C for 14-15 mins.
- In a bowl add Cadbury Dairy Milk, fresh cream, coffee powder, salt and microwave for a minute until chocolate melts.
- Pipe chocolate ganache on one macaron and put another macaron on. Press it gently.
- Delicious Macarons are ready to be served.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating