What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a bowl, combine milk and castor sugar. mix well.
- Now add active dry yeast and mix well. Keep aside for 15-20 mins.
- In a bowl combine refined flour, cinnamon powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add the yeast mixture along with melted butter and egg to the dry ingredients.
- Make a smooth, soft dough.
- Keep aside for 2 hours or until it doubles in size.
- Knock back the dough.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take a small portion and shape it into a ball.
- Arrange them in a greased baking dish and keep aside for an hour.
- Pipe melted Cadbury Dairy Milk on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20-25 minutes.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating