What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 162°C.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well.
- Blend in bananas and sour cream.
- Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add to banana mixture, mixing just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 min. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating