What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a bowl, cream melted butter with castor sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in brown sugar and cream again until everything is mixed well.
- Add eggs in batches of 1 at a time, whisking continuously.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add refined flour and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add in roughly chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk into the batter and fold in gently.
- Transfer the batter in a greased baking tray and spread evenly.
- Arrange Cadbury Dairy Milk pieces on top and bake at 180°C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and serve.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating