What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oil in large saucepan or deep fryer to 190°C.
- Combine cinnamon, and 3 tbsp EACH cookie crumbs and sugar. Reserve for later use.
- Whisk baking mix with remaining cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl until blended; stir in hot water. Spoon into piping bag fitted with 1/2-inch star tip.
- Use to pipe about 1/4 of the dough into 2-inch-long strips into hot oil, using sharp knife or kitchen shears to cut dough into pieces. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown, turning frequently.
- Remove from oil with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Repeat in 3 batches with remaining dough
- Toss churros with reserved cookie crumb mixture.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating