What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take a small saucepan. Put it on medium heat. Add the blueberries and 2 tbsp of sugar. Stir constantly.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and let the mixture simmer for three to five minutes, or until it is of thick consistency. Keep stirring frequently. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon zest. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Take a 13x9-inch pan. Line it with foil and spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Take a bowl. Add the Oreo Cookie crumbs and butter. Mix well.
- Transfer the cookie mixture to the pan. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Take a large bowl. Add the cream cheese and remaining sugar. Beat it with a mixer until it is well blended.
- Add the greek yoghurt. Beat it for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Beat it on low speed after adding each egg.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture on the cookie crust.
- Top it up with the blueberry mixture. Use a knife to swirl the blueberry topping gently.
- Bake it for 30 minutes or until the centre is almost set. Let it cool completely.
- Refrigerate for four hours.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating