What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Mix refined flour, salt, icing sugar and butter. Mix everything well until it becomes crumbly like bread crumbs.
- Add milk and mix everything well to make a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough out into a thick disk.
- Line the pie tin with the dough and shape the edges.
- Bake the lined pie at 180°C for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Demould the pie and keep aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, powder sugar and cocoa powder with a hand blender until well combined. Keep aside.
- In another bowl add Cadbury Dairy Milk and butter and microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until chocolate melts.
- Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add in whipped cream and fold the mixture gently until well combined.
- Pour this mixture over baked pie and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours.
- Once set, pipe out stars using whipped cream and a star nozzle on half of the pie. Garnish the pie with Cadbury Dairy Milk pieces and serve chilled.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating