What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- To make the Cream Cheese Carbonara Sauce: In a pan drizzle with oil, sauté the bacon and render the fat. Once cooked, remove the bacon and set aside
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic and white onion until slightly caramelized.
- Add the ham and green bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the All Purpose Cream, milk, 1 block of Eden Cream Cheese, 3/4 of the crispy bacon and the parmesan cheese.
- Season with nutmeg, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti pasta and fresh Basil. Mix just until incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving plate top with parmesan cheese and the remaining crispy bacon. Serve and enjoy!
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating