What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Combine butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking powder and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a greased and lined 18 cm x 28 cm rectangular tin.
- Beat Philadelphia and caster sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon randomly over chocolate mixture and swirl with the tip of a knife.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating