What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- In a pan with oil, cook the seasoned chicken breast for at least 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, cook the bacon until slightly crispy.
- Add Eden Cream Cheese, All Purpose Cream, chicken cubes, 2 cups of pasta water, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Cook until thickened.
- Add the cooked Pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Transfer onto serving plates with chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional).
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating