What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place the butter in a pot over medium heat and sauté garlic until golden in color. Set aside.
- Place the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in dark soy sauce and vinegar and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in cream and continue cooking.
- Add Eden Melt Sarap and mix until dissolved.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with the toasted garlic.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating