What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brown ground meat in a large skillet on medium heat and stir occasionally. Mix spaghetti sauce into meat mixture.
- Spread 1 cup of meat sauce onto the bottom of a small to medium-sized baking dish and top with lasagna noodles until the layer is full.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Repeat meat sauce, noodles, and cheese layers once. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce. Make sure to cover noodles with sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of Eden Melt Sarap on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until noodles are tender and cheese is golden brown. Let stand for another 15 minutes before cutting.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating