What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take a 13x9-inch pan. Line it with foil. The foil should extend over the sides of the pan. Spray cooking spray on the pan.
- Take 18 Oreo Cookies. Crush them until they turn into fine powder.
- Mix the cookie crumbs with the melted butter.
- Transfer the cookie mixture to the prepared pan. Press it onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until the crust is light brown. Let it cool completely.
- Take a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat it with a mixer until well-blended.
- Gently stir in the whipped cream.
- Chop the remaining Oreo Cookies. Take ¾ cup of the Oreo Cookie crumbs. Set it aside.
- Stir in the remaining cookie crumbs into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the crust. Top it with the honey-roasted peanuts nuts and reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating