What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Start by placing the bacon slices into a flat, non-stick frying pan and frying on a medium heat until golden and crispy.
- Drain the bacon on a few sheets kitchen towel to absorb excess oil, then cover loosely in foil to keep warm.
- Taking one slice of soft white farmhouse bread, evenly spread a thick layer of Philadelphia.
- Place the crunchy lettuce leaves on top, followed by slices of vine tomato, freshly cracked black pepper, and finally the warm crispy bacon.
- Top with the other slice of bread on top and press down to secure, then slice in half.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by a side salad, quickly dressed with a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating