What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging. Drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic & onion in butter until onions turn translucent.
- Add ground beef and cook for 5 mins. Add hotdog and cook for 2 mins. Add the sauce, cubes, ketchup, and water. Simmer for 20 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add Eden Cheese to the sauce to make it creamy. Stir occasionally.
- Mix some spaghetti sauce with the pasta and combine to make the pasta red.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over pasta. Top with grated Eden Cheese and serve.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating