What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Whisk sugar and egg yolks until it becomes thick and smooth.
- Heat the milk and cream in a pot for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and fold in the creamed sugar and egg mix. Continue stirring the mixture slowly until it becomes very thick.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Add the chopped Dairy Milk Roast Almond bars into the ice cream mixture along with the almonds and almond essence.
- Put the mixture into a metal bowl that has been pre-chilled to -5°C and place in the freezer.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the freezer and vigorously mix before placing it back in the freezer.
- Repeat this 3-4 times or until the mixture is smooth and ice cream-like.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating