What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt. Cool, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the chicken breasts on a clean cutting board and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add the paprika and sea salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- In a bowl combine the Philadelphia cream cheese, drained cooked spinach, and some cracked black pepper, stirring well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast pocket evenly, packing it in.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and cook in in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, cook the sugar snap peas, tenderstem broccoli and beans in boiling salted water.
- Serve the chicken and green vegetables immediately with a fresh green salad.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating