What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place the chopped Dairy Milk bar in a large glass bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir continuously until chocolate has completely melted.
- Mix into softened Philadelphia cream cheese until fully combined.
- Fold in 10g crushed biscuits.
- Place in a bowl and cover it. Refrigerate for 40 minutes.
- Form 1-inch-sized balls with the mixture and then roll each ball in the remaining crushed biscuits until completely coated.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating