What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Divide dough in half. Use floured hands to shape each half into 9x3-inch loaf on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool for 10 min.
- Cut each loaf diagonally into 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Place slices, cut sides up, on same baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled biscotti with melted chocolate.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating