What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take baking chocolate and butter in a pan and melt it on low heat.
- Finely chop Oreo cookies.
- Pour the baking chocolate and butter mixture in a bowl. Add castor sugar and mix it well.
- Add eggs in the batter and whisk it.
- Then add self-raising flour and cocoa powder through a strainer.
- Add the chopped Oreo cookies and mix the batter well.
- Take a greased and paper lined pan (28 x 18cm) and pour the batter in it. Place full Oreo cookies in the batter and bake it at 170°C for 40-45 mins or until cooked.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating