What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take a bowl. Add 6 Oreo Cookies. Crush them until they turn into fine powder. Put them in a shallow dish. Chop the remaining cookies coarsely.
- Take a medium bowl. Add the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently stir in the chopped Oreo Cookies.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the white bread slices.
- Take one bread slice. Spread 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on the bread slice. Starting at one short side, roll up the bread slice tightly. Repeat for the remaining slices.
- Brush them evenly with the melted butter and then roll them in the crushed cookies.
- Divide each roll into three portions.
- Place the rolls seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating