What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take a medium bowl. Add the quick-cooking oats, crisp rice cereal and chopped Oreo Cookies. Mix until well-combined.
- Add the packed brown sugar, honey and butter to a small saucepan. Put it on medium-high heat and cook for two minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Once done, remove it from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add this to the oats mixture. Mix well.
- Take a 9-inch square pan. Spray it with cooking spray.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan. Press it to the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating