What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Quarter the mushrooms and tomatoes. Place on a baking tray and drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil. Season well and roast for 20-30 minutes.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add the Philadelphia Light and whisk together until smooth, finely chop the chives and add to the egg mix. Season well.
- Slice the onion, add the remaining olive oil to an oven proof frying pan or skillet. Fry the onions until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach and stir until the spinach is slightly wilted.
- Add the egg mix and stir to evenly distribute the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until set.
- Serve with green salad.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating