What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the chopped Dairy Milk bars in a large glass bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir continuously until chocolate has completely melted. Add butter.
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg whites until it stands in soft peaks and fold in the sugar gently.
- Combine the yolks and melted chocolate before gently folding into the white mixture to fully incorporate.
- Gradually fold in the flour.
- Butter a cupcake tray and spoon in the mixture, leaving place for the batter to rise.
- Bake in the oven for 5–7 minutes at 200°C or until the surface and sides look firm but a toothpick comes out wet.
- Serve right away to retain the molten centre.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating