What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Unroll the shortcrust pastry and lay it into a greased 23 cm loose-bottomed flan tin. Trim the edges, line with baking paper and baking beans and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place a medium saucepan of salted water on to boil, then drop in the carrot and tenderstem broccoli and blanch for 3 minutes.
- Drain and cool down in a bowl of iced water and set aside until ready to use.
- Remove the tart shell from the oven, reduce the temperature to 180°C, and discard the baking beans and paper.
- Brush the base of the pastry case with the mustard, scatter over the ham, tenderstem broccoli and carrot.
- Beat together half the Philadelphia, milk, eggs, chives and season well. Pour the mixture into the tart and dollop spoons of the remaining Philadelphia on top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until just cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin before removing from the tart case.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a big side salad.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating