What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Remove the crust of the bread.
- Put the ham, Eden cheese, and bell pepper strips on the bread, and roll the bread until the filling is covered. Secure it with a toothpick.
- Dip the bread in the egg and coat in breadcrumbs and shake off excess crumbs.
- Fry over low to medium heat for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange the fried rolls in a plate lined with paper towels. Serve as a snack or slice into pieces and serve as an appetizer.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating