What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Take a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Line it with plastic wrap.
- Diagonally cut the chocolate ice cream into half. Cut each half into four slices.
- Transfer 4 ice cream slices to the prepared pan. Press it onto the bottom of the pan. Spread it out to form an even layer that covers the bottom of the pan.
- Reserve ½ cup of the chopped Oreo Cookies for later use. Sprinkle the remaining cookies over the ice cream layer.
- Cover it with a layer of vanilla ice cream. Press firmly to make it even.
- Top with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Cover the cookie layer with the remaining chocolate ice cream slices. Press firmly to completely cover the cookie layer.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Place the pan upside down on a platter, to let the cake out without compromising on the shape, just before serving. Remove the pan and the plastic wrap.
- Top it up with the reserved cookie crumbs and serve.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating