What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place tapioca flour into a large deep tray along with pandan leaves. Bake in oven at 150˚C for 2 hours. Once the tapioca flour has cool down completely, sift it. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks with icing sugar using a mixer until slightly pale.
- Roughly mix in the tapioca flour and add in the coconut cream bit by bit.
- Knead dough until combined and texture is crumbly. Add Oreo Crumbs into mixture and mix well.
- Flatten the dough and cut using flower shape cookies cutter. Bake in preheat oven at 120˚C for 20 minutes.
- Store in air tight container after cooling the cookies.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating