What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Firstly, dip your rose cookie mold in hot oil. The mold should be really hot to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Combine all ingredients except for the Oreo cookies in a bowl. Mix until well-blended.
- Then, add the crushed Oreo cookies and stir.
- Dip the mold into the mixture, making sure not to cover the top. Dip the mold in the oil over low heat.
- Allow the cookie to cook on the mold. After about 10-15 seconds, you can start shaking the mold to remove the kuih ros.
- Let the cookies cook through in the oil, and repeat for the rest of the batter. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies before serving.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating