What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place the chopped Dairy Milk bar in a large glass bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir continuously until chocolate has completely melted.
- Separate the eggs and add the yolks. As the mixture is hot, quickly stir in the yolks until fully incorporated or the yolks will start cooking.
- Whisk the egg whites until they stand in soft peaks.
- Lightly fold in the chocolate mixture until fully incorporated. If this is difficult, use the electric mixer on low until fully incorporated. Be careful not to over-mix and beat out the air.
- Pour mousse into serving glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating