What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- For the base: Combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of a 20 cm loose-bottomed cake tin and chill whilst preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water until softened, then drain well.
- Meanwhile heat the coconut milk until warm. Add the softened gelatine and stir until melted.
- Mix together the Philadelphia and sugar until smooth.
- Gradually whisk the gelatine coconut milk into the Philadelphia mixture and then fold in the whipped cream and lime zest.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- To decorate: Just before serving, decorate with the mango cubes, mango puree and mint leaves.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating