What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and whizz into crumbs.
- Stir in the melted butter until the mixture resembles damp sand. Press into the base of a 20 cm springform tin.
- Roughly crush 350 g of the Mini Eggs. Place in a bowl and add the Philadelphia cream cheese, all bar three tablespoons of the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese and lemon juice. Fold gently until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture over the top of the biscuit base and smooth the top with the back of a spoon or a palette knife.
- Chill for at least four hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin. Dollop the remaining whipped cream on top and use to hold the remaining Mini Eggs in place as decoration.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating