What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place a wire rack over a sheet of parchment paper.
- Take 60g of whipped cream and 12 Oreo Cookies. Spoon ¼ tsp of the whipped cream on each cookie.
- Cover with the remaining cookies. Press together gently to secure.
- Spread the remaining 60g whipped cream on the tops and sides of the cookie stacks.
- Place the stacks on the wire rack. Top with multi-coloured sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until the whipped cream is firm.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating