What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Beat together the Philadelphia, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the amaretto into the espresso in a shallow bowl.
- Break up the sponge fingers and quickly dip half into the coffee mixture and place into the bottom of espresso cups or small glasses.
- Spoon a little of the Philadelphia mixture onto the soaked sponges.
- Repeat the process with the remaining coffee, sponge fingers and Philadelphia.
- Dust with the cocoa and leave to chill for at least 1 hour or overnight for the flavours to develop.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating