What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Place 6‐8 round small moulds of different sizes (5 cm, 6 cm and 7 cm) over a sheet of parchment paper on a sheet pan. Place acetate (pastry film) or cling film around the inside of each mould to prevent the cheesecake from sticking to the sides of the mould.
- For the base: Put biscuits and almonds in a food processor and crush to fine pieces, or place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin or by hand.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl, then add in the melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Press 25g of the biscuit-butter mixture into the bottom of each mould. Place the moulds in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- For the mixture: Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes; drain.
- Place the 80g of white chocolate in a metal or glass heatproof bowl and set it over a pan of simmering water to melt. Stir it every few minutes for about 10 minutes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cream and heat in a bowl for about 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave and melt in 2 sheets of well-drained gelatine, stir the preparation until completely cooled. Add the mint syrup.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar and Philadelphia until smooth, about 3 minutes. Then add the melted chocolate and the gelatine-cream mixture.
- Whip the double cream, while adding the 3 spoons of sugar, one at a time. Keep mixing until firm peaks form. Keep cold and set aside.
- Fold the cooled cream-gelatine mixture into the Philadelphia and sugar mixture. Use a whisk to bring together until smooth. Then add the melted white chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the prepared whipped cream into the mixture. Mix gently and taste.
- Then fold in the whipped egg white.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the prepared moulds containing the biscuit layer.
- Smooth the surface with an offset spatula.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove individual cheesecakes from the moulds by gently pushing up from the bottom.
- Garnish with shaved white chocolate and fresh mint leaves.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating