What you need
Putting it together
Screen On Mode
- Start by finely crushing 25 cookies and mix with melted butter. Press the mixture into a small rectangular cake tin.
- Dissolve the gelatine in a bowl with some of the milk over a pot of boiling water.
- Next, add the remainder of the milk. Whisk the cream until it becomes whipped cream. Whisk the sugar and Philadelphia Light together also.
- Carefully add to the milk/gelatine mixture. Fold in the cream and pour the mixture over the cookie base.
- Then chill in the fridge for at least two hours before serving. Decorate with chopped OREO cookies.
Delicious Recipes For You
Thank you for your Rating